World Cup 2014: 39 - the number of Englishmen to have scored World Cup goals before Wayne Rooney
Will the Manchester United striker be able to break his World Cup duck tonight?
Ahead of England's Group D meeting with Uruguay tonight much of the focus has been on Wayne Rooney.
Will he play on the left, the right or down the middle? Should he even play at all?
Brazil represents the Manchester United striker's third World Cup - but despite scoring 39 for the Three Lions, he's yet to score a single goal at the biggest tournament of the lot.
Read more: Can England cage Suarez?
Hodgson rules out Oxlade-Chamberlain
'No hiding place' for Gerrard if England lose
Even Darren Anderton and Emile Heskey have found the back of the net at the World Cup and when Daniel Sturridge netted against Italy last week, Rooney was superseded by yet another when it comes to scoring at a Finals.
Here, we take a look at all the Englishmen to score a World Cup goal before Rooney.
Do you think Rooney will finally get his goal tonight? Let us know in the comments below.
Latest in Sport
Premier League 2015/16 kits: Confirmed and rumoured strips from Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and others
Michel Platini will consider pulling England and other Uefa members out of the World Cup if Sepp Blatter wins Fifa president election
Manchester United season player ratings: Grading Louis van Gaal's entire squad
Psychic penguins have made their pick for Arsenal vs Aston Villa in the FA Cup final...
How to boycott Fifa - a football fan's guide
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity