World Cup 2014: 39 - the number of Englishmen to have scored World Cup goals before Wayne Rooney
Will the Manchester United striker be able to break his World Cup duck tonight?
Ahead of England's Group D meeting with Uruguay tonight much of the focus has been on Wayne Rooney.
Will he play on the left, the right or down the middle? Should he even play at all?
Brazil represents the Manchester United striker's third World Cup - but despite scoring 39 for the Three Lions, he's yet to score a single goal at the biggest tournament of the lot.
Read more: Can England cage Suarez?
Hodgson rules out Oxlade-Chamberlain
'No hiding place' for Gerrard if England lose
Even Darren Anderton and Emile Heskey have found the back of the net at the World Cup and when Daniel Sturridge netted against Italy last week, Rooney was superseded by yet another when it comes to scoring at a Finals.
Here, we take a look at all the Englishmen to score a World Cup goal before Rooney.
Do you think Rooney will finally get his goal tonight? Let us know in the comments below.
Latest in Sport
Petr Cech demands talks over Chelsea future as Thibaut Courtois begs him to stay – as mentor
Angel Di Maria: Manchester United to push ahead with £50m move for Real Madrid winger
Marcos Rojo to Manchester United: Sporting Lisbon confirm deal with Nani heading back to Portugal on loan
Sami Khedira to Arsenal: Midfield omitted from Real Madrid squad for Spanish Super Cup
David Gold furious after Carlton Cole parody account mocks up a picture of West Ham chairman as a suspect in the Madeleine McCann case
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Police shoot and kill second young black man near Ferguson
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns aged 27
- 4 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence