World Cup 2014 bracket: Mexico path to the final
A look at the games involving Mexico and the path they must take if they are to reach the final
Mexico are in Group A along with Brazil, Cameroon and Croatia. Kick-off times are in BST.
Mexico v Cameroon - June 13 Natal, 1700 - ITV
Brazil v Mexico - June 17 Fortaleza, 2000 - BBC
Croatia v Mexico - June 23 Recife, 2100 - ITV
If Mexico make it through the group they play the winner or runner up of Group B which consists of Spain, Chile, Netherlands and Australia.
A quarter-final meeting would then be against one of the sides to emerge from Group C (Colombia, Greece, Ivory Coast and Japan) or Group D (Uruguay, Costa Rica, England and Italy)
For the complete guide on how Mexico could reach the final, download our printable wall-chart.
Latest in Sport
Italy vs England player ratings: Did Andros Townsend's goal see him beat Harry Kane and Wayne Rooney to top marks?
WWE Raw results: Brock Lesnar suspended for post-Wrestlemania 31 rampage after losing title to Seth Rollins
WrestleMania 31: The Undertaker begins a new streak after tombstoning Bray Wyatt
Louis van Gaal: Manchester United boss reveals that being a 'slow player' made him a better manager on warts and all documentary
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao: Muhammad Ali is behind Pacquiao 'all the way', reveals his daughter Rashida
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Trevor Noah: Jon Stewart's replacement faces online criticism over 'anti-Semitic' tweets
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 Martha Stewart accuses Snoop Dogg of 'smoking for four hours' during Justin Bieber Roast
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims