World Cup 2014: Brazil suffer injury worry as Hulk limps out of training
Zenit striker pulled up and did not return
Sunday 15 June 2014
Brazil striker Hulk limped out of training and could be a doubt for Brazil's match against Mexico on Tuesday
The Zenit St Petersburg striker hobbled out of a training match after training.
He received some treatment on the sideline before making his way inside.
Hulk did not return and Brazil manager Luiz Felipe Scolari may be forced to change the lineup that beat Croatia 3-1 in the tournament opener.
The 27-year-old did not last the full 90minutes in the controversial win against Croatia, making way for Bernard after 68minutes. Luiz Felipe Scolari may have to change the XI which beat Croatia on Thursday
Hulk did not start the training session at their Granja Comary training complex but limped away with his head bowed.
Scolari drafted Ramires into Hulk's place after he withdrew, giving a possible hint as to what starting XI he may opt for on Tuesday.
Returning to the stage after 20 years makes actress feel 'nauseous'
Top conservatoire offers ‘groundbreaking’ arts degree
Latest in Sport
Manchester United official team photo: Antonio Valencia and Anderson pull the funniest faces
Borussia Dortmund vs Arsenal: Five things we learnt, including Danny Welbeck must be more clinical and Hector Bellerin debut
Colombian women's cycling team kit that makes wearer appear naked is branded 'unacceptable' by UCI president
Liverpool 2 Ludogorets 1 player ratings
Luis Suarez has given Liverpool's opponents more hope, says former striker Michael Owen
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 Watch a man race the Circle line - and win
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Grandmas keep accidentally tagging themselves as Grandmaster Flash on Facebook
- 5 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute