World Cup 2014 final: David Beckham spotted at the Maracana with his children all wearing Argentina shirts
All three of his sons wore the South American's shirts at the final
Sunday 13 July 2014
David Beckham has been spotted at the Maracana, where he is watching the World Cup final alongside his three sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz, who are all showing their colours - the colours of Argentina.
The Beckham family appear to all be supporting Argentina against Germany in Rio, with all three of his sons wearing the South American's strips.
It shows there are no hard feelings from Beckham, who endured the lowest point of his career against Argentina when he was infamously sent off against them at the 1998 World Cup in France.
Beckham predicted before the final that Argentina would win 3-1.
Will Beckham's next child be named Buenos Aires?
Latest in Sport
Lionel Messi vs Cristiano Ronaldo: Compare the Barcelona and Real Madrid players in El Clasico
Paul Scholes column: I'm not worried about Manchester United's defence - Chelsea test can be the making of Phil Jones and Marcos Rojo
Manchester United vs Chelsea: Jose Mourinho to push for Diego Costa to play at Old Trafford
Sunderland vs Arsenal: Premier League match preview
Real Madrid vs Barcelona: Why will the first 15 minutes of El Clasico not be shown on British TV?
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader