World Cup 2014: Flags, shirts, and more flags - is this the chintziest World Cup house in England?
Football really is coming home...
However much you try and fight it, World Cup fever is taking hold.
Some have got a worse case of it than others, including this patriotic supporter, who has decided to shoehorn 100's of St George flags onto the front of their property. Look closely, and you will see that the wall has even been painted to resemble the red and white flag.
But with England expected to exit the competition at the group stage after being put in the difficult Group D alongside Italy, Uruguay and Costa Rica, those flags could soon be flown at half-mast.
First up for Roy Hodgson's side is their final warm-up game in Miami tomorrow night against Honduras. The squad then fly to Brazil on Sunday.
This looks nice pic.twitter.com/lErFGvW8DCGlenn Kitson (@glenn_rig_out) June 5, 2014
Latest in Sport
Wimbledon 2015: Ball boy collapses in the heat on Court 17
Petr Cech blasts Chelsea supporters who sent him death threats after £11m Arsenal transfer: 'They are not true fans'
Nathaniel Clyne joins Liverpool: Transfer news live - Arda Turan decision, Petr Cech reaction, Sergio Ramos to Manchester United
Christian Benteke to Liverpool: Aston Villa striker ready to reject Tottenham
Football kits 2015/16: The good, the bad and the downright worst new shirts from around the world for next season
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Iain Duncan Smith's expenses credit card is suspended after he runs up £1,000 debt to taxpayer
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage