World Cup 2014: Football Manager developers predict the team of the tournament - but which England player makes it into the XI?
A possible best XI at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil
Wednesday 11 December 2013
Lionel Messi will beat Cristiano Ronaldo, again. Luis Suarez will be overshadowed by his compatriot Edinson Cavani. And Leighton Baines will be the standout left-back of the summer.
Thanks to a little help from our friends at Football Manager, we select our predicted Dream Team of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. With stars ranging from Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and even England, the side certainly contains a few big guns that could very well go all the way and lift the famous trophy come July 13
Paul the Octopus was the star of the 2010 World Cup, but with the marine psychic sadly no longer with us, we've taken over the mantle of predicting who will star in the tournament. Who knows, the Telepathic Toucon of the Amazon could beat us to the punch by the time June comes around.
Check out the predicted team of the tournament by CLICKING HERE.
Do you agree with our Best XI? You can leave your Team of the Tournament in the comment box at the bottom of the page.
Football Manager 2014 is out now on PC, Mac and Linux (RRP £34.99), and Football Manager Handheld is now out on iOS & Android (RRP £6.99). For more information, visit: http://www.footballmanager.com
Latest in Sport
- 1 William Shakespeare's 450th birthday: 50 everyday phrases that came from the Bard
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Man gives barefoot bus passenger the shoes off his feet
- 4 Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: Concerns grow among search officials that missing jet ‘may have landed somewhere else’
- 5 50-year mystery of the ocean ‘quack’ finally solved by scientists