World Cup 2014: How can Mexico qualify from Group A?
We take a look at how Mexico can reach the last 16
Mexico will advance to the last 16 of the World Cup with a win or a draw against Croatia in Recife.
Mexico could top the group if they better Brazil's result against Cameroon. Mexico are currently second in the group on goal difference.
Miguel Herrera's side won their first match, beating Cameroon 1-0, and drew their second game 0-0 against the hosts Brazil.
Possible second round opponents:
Netherlands or Chile on Saturday.
The Group A table in full...
It is not possible for Cameroon to qualify for the knockout stages.
Latest in Sport
Didier Drogba went absolutely mental in the Chelsea dressing room after Blues were given the Premier League trophy
Liverpool's 2005 Champions League-winning side: From Jerzy Dudek to Vladimir Smicer - where are they now?
Jack Wilshere's final-day strike wins Match of the Day's Goal of the Season award after Arsenal fans hijack vote
Jurgen Klopp favourite to replace Brendan Rodgers at Liverpool if he's sacked
Premier League 2015/16 kits: Confirmed and rumoured strips from Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and others
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women