World Cup 2014: Mario Balotelli fills up Panini sticker album... with pictures of himself
The Italy striker seems to believe that the Azzurri are a one man team
Perhaps on a high after scoring the winner for Italy against England, Mario Balotelli has been busy filling up his Panini sticker album, only every picture is of himself.
Never a fan of obeying the rules, the AC Milan striker opted to fill every position with head shots of himself rather than include his team-mates. Perhaps the likes of Andrea Pirlo and Daniele De Rossi didn't fancy swapping with the 23-year-old.
The former Manchester City striker posted the picture of the sticker album on his Facebook page along with the message 'Why always me?', a phrase made famous from when he unveiled a t-shirt with those same words after scoring against Manchester United.
Italy's next game in Group D is against Costa Rica on Friday.
Latest in Sport
Aaron Hernandez: American Football in the dock as NFL star player's murderous double life is revealed
Chelsea vs Manchester United: With Carrick, Blind, Jones and Rojo missing, how should Louis van Gaal set his side up at Stamford Bridge?
Chelsea vs Manchester United: Why Blues are the least popular team in the league
Chelsea vs Manchester United combined XI: Thibaut Courtois or David De Gea? Juan Mata or Willian? Who makes our team?
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao: Where are the tickets for the fight?
- 1 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 2 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 3 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 4 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'