World Cup 2014: The best goal celebrations of the group stage
From awkward flips to choreographed dances - the best celebrations of the tournament so far
Goal celebrations at the World Cup can live longer in the memory than the goals themselves.
Marco Tardelli's passionate shirt grabbing in the 1982 final, Roger Milla's jigging throughout the 1990 tournament and the Bebeto led 'new-born baby' celebrations in 1994 are now iconic.
With the goals flying in in Brazil, we've been treated to a host of brilliant celebrations already.
Some appear to have been planned in advance, others have simply been the manifestation of uncontrollable joy.
With the group stage now over - we take a look at some of the best at the tournament so far.
Which has been your favourite celebration? Let us know in the comments below.
Latest in Sport
Mayweather-Pacquiao: Ricky Hatton, Mike Tyson, Ronda Rousey and more make their predictions
Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
How Liverpool can catch Manchester United and still qualify for the Champions League
Kyle Walker video: Tottenham defender categorically denies 'disgusting' rumours on Facebook
Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao: What time does it start and where can I watch it?
- 1 Avengers: Age of Ultron: Nearly 700 German cinemas refuse to show movie
- 2 Donald Trump decides that Baltimore riots are Barack Obama's fault
- 3 X Factor in crisis as numbers of people auditioning plummets
- 4 General Election 2015: Stephen Hawking says he will vote Labour
- 5 Baltimore riots: Furious mother marches her son home live on TV