World Cup 2014: The best goal celebrations of the group stage
From awkward flips to choreographed dances - the best celebrations of the tournament so far
Goal celebrations at the World Cup can live longer in the memory than the goals themselves.
Marco Tardelli's passionate shirt grabbing in the 1982 final, Roger Milla's jigging throughout the 1990 tournament and the Bebeto led 'new-born baby' celebrations in 1994 are now iconic.
With the goals flying in in Brazil, we've been treated to a host of brilliant celebrations already.
Some appear to have been planned in advance, others have simply been the manifestation of uncontrollable joy.
With the group stage now over - we take a look at some of the best at the tournament so far.
Which has been your favourite celebration? Let us know in the comments below.
Latest in Sport
Pornhub: Cheeky Liverpool fan uploads Philippe Coutinho wonder-goal video to adult website
Watch the moment a basketball player reassures a small boy after a mass brawl erupted on court
Eden Hazard didn't like the champagne on offer in the Chelsea dressing room
Jon Stewart brings The Daily Show to WWE Raw as Seth Rollins pays the price for feud with TV presenter
Why Manchester City could turn to Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers if Manuel Pellegrini is dismissed
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Ed Miliband less influential than One Direction's Louis Tomlinson in official Doncaster power list
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for