World Cup 2014: The best goal celebrations of the tournament so far
Goal celebrations at the World Cup can live longer in the memory than the goals themselves.
Marco Tardelli's passionate shirt grabbing in the 1982 final, Roger Milla's jigging throughout the 1990 tournament and the Bebeto led 'new-born baby' celebrations in 1994 are now iconic.
We're yet to see the infamous 'muted celebration' at the World Cup, where a player refuses to celebrate in respect of a former club or for another reason. This is more of a rarity at international level as there are only a handful of players - like Diego Costa, for example - who has dual nationality.
Goals have been flying in at a vast rate during the latest instalment of the World Cup - with 77 coming in 26 games so far - and there have been some spectacular goals scored.
But here, we take a look at the best celebrations so far.
Which has been your favourite celebration? Let us know in the comments below.
Liam Neeson's Downton dreams
Thriller is set in the secret world of British espionage
Bomber jacket worn by Mary Berry sells out within an hour
Latest in Sport
Everton vs Wolfsburg match report: Tim Howard hands Everton clear advantage
Think before you ink: Manchester United fan gets Sir Alex Ferguson tattoo - and will regret it for the rest of his life
Paul Scholes column: Rio Ferdinand and John Terry row was bad but they could have kept playing for England
Colombian women's cycling team kit that makes wearer appear naked is branded 'unacceptable' by UCI president
Bayern Munich vs Manchester City report: Jerome Boateng thrashes home winner against former team
- 1 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 2 iOS 8 is full of shiny new features - but it's terrible news for app developers
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
- 5 Cocaine and cannabis haul hidden in Vatican car seized by French police