World Cup 2014: Vote - has James Rodriguez scored goal of the tournament so far?
The Colombian has joined the contenders after his effort against Uruguay
After Colombia's 2-0 win over Uruguay their manager said this tournament was 'James Rodriguez's World Cup'.
The Monaco striker scored both goals to take his tally to five in four matches. But despite moving to the top of the Golden Boot chart, it was his opening goal at the Maracana that will rightfully bring him the most attention.
In tight space outside the box the 22-year-old received the ball with his back to goal. In one touch with his chest he managed to turn and tee himself up for the volley before crashing the ball off the underside of the bar.
Immediately it was being hailed as the goal of the tournament - but was it?
The tournament in Brazil has been blessed with some truly memorable strikes - below we take a look at the contenders for the best so far.
But we want to know which you think is the best of the lot. Take part in our poll below...
Latest in Sport
Manchester City vs Manchester United combined XI: No place for Yaya Toure... or any United defenders
EXCLUSIVE: F1 heading for eastern revolution as new team emerges from Romania
Impressive Kurt Zouma may save Chelsea millions by replacing John Terry
Daniel Sturridge injury: Liverpool striker suggests problems could be linked with 'Caribbean vibes'
Capital One Cup fifth-round draw: Chelsea meet Derby, Tottenham face Newcastle, Liverpool travel to Bournemouth
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 3 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
- 4 North Korean officials 'publicly executed for watching South Korean soap operas'
- 5 Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything