Manchester United v Real Madrid: 10 reasons why Real will beat United in the Champions League
Jose Mourinho might like the omens ahead of tonight's huge game at Old Trafford
Real Madrid visit Old Trafford tonight, hoping to secure a place in the quarter-finals of the Champions League.
To do so, they'll have to overcome Manchester United in a tie poised beautifully at 1-1 after the first leg.
We've found ten reasons why Jose Mourinho might be dancing down the touchline come full-time in tonight's game.
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide
You can follow tonight's match LIVE now by clicking here
Latest in Sport
Arsenal transfer latest: Gunners close in on move for QPR and France striker Loic Remy - reports
Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
Brazil vs Germany match report World Cup 2014: Utter humiliation for hosts as Thomas Muller and Toni Kroos help Germany hit seven past Selecao
Pornhub pleads with users to stop uploading videos of Brazil 'getting f**ked by Germany' in the World Cup
Netherlands vs Argentina match report World Cup 2014: Messi and Robben fail to shine as Sergio Romero breaks Dutch hearts
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let’s see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 Pornhub pleads with users to stop uploading videos of Brazil 'getting f**ked by Germany' in the World Cup
- 5 Give childhood back to children: if we want our offspring to have happy, productive and moral lives, we must allow more time for play, not less
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
British jihadist calls for 'flag of Islam' over Downing Street and Buckingham Palace
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories