Manchester United v Real Madrid: 10 reasons why Real will beat United in the Champions League
Jose Mourinho might like the omens ahead of tonight's huge game at Old Trafford
Real Madrid visit Old Trafford tonight, hoping to secure a place in the quarter-finals of the Champions League.
To do so, they'll have to overcome Manchester United in a tie poised beautifully at 1-1 after the first leg.
We've found ten reasons why Jose Mourinho might be dancing down the touchline come full-time in tonight's game.
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide
You can follow tonight's match LIVE now by clicking here
Latest in Sport
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians