Manchester United v Real Madrid: 10 reasons why United will beat Real in the Champions League
We find some reasons for Sir Alex Ferguson and his side to feel confident
Manchester United and Real Madrid meet at Old Trafford tonight with the score balanced at 1-1 after the first leg.
Jose Mourinho has said the tie is 50/50 and few have been willing to stick their neck out and pick a winner.
However, we've found ten reasons why Manchester United can feel confident ahead of tonight's Champions League tie.
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide
You can follow tonight's match LIVE now by clicking here
Threat of 'catastrophic cascade of collisions' must be averted, warn scientists
Latest in Sport
- 1 Oxford is the least affordable city in the UK, where houses cost 11 times local salaries
- 2 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 3 North Korea elections: Kim Jong-un wins 100% of the vote
- 4 David Cameron resorts to paying for Facebook fans because not enough people like him
- 5 Steve Irwin’s final words: Cameraman present at death opens up about deadly stingray attack for the first time
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Vince Cable: Teachers 'know absolutely nothing' about the world of work
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
The quiet diplomat: Catherine Ashton - recognised and admired in all the world’s troubled countries, yet ridiculed at home