Manchester United v Real Madrid: 10 reasons why United will beat Real in the Champions League
We find some reasons for Sir Alex Ferguson and his side to feel confident
Manchester United and Real Madrid meet at Old Trafford tonight with the score balanced at 1-1 after the first leg.
Jose Mourinho has said the tie is 50/50 and few have been willing to stick their neck out and pick a winner.
However, we've found ten reasons why Manchester United can feel confident ahead of tonight's Champions League tie.
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide
You can follow tonight's match LIVE now by clicking here
Latest in Sport
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are
Poppy Appeal 2014: This is why I won't be wearing a red poppy this year