Manchester United v Real Madrid: 10 reasons why United will beat Real in the Champions League
We find some reasons for Sir Alex Ferguson and his side to feel confident
Manchester United and Real Madrid meet at Old Trafford tonight with the score balanced at 1-1 after the first leg.
Jose Mourinho has said the tie is 50/50 and few have been willing to stick their neck out and pick a winner.
However, we've found ten reasons why Manchester United can feel confident ahead of tonight's Champions League tie.
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide
You can follow tonight's match LIVE now by clicking here
Children's bookseller wins The Independent's new author search
Board creates magnetic field to achieve lift
Latest in Sport
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Paralysed man Darek Fidyka walks again after treatment by British doctors on brink of 'cure'
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
Worst Airports of 2014: Poll names Islamabad airport in Pakistan worst in the world