A Gran gesture: Knitted boot-sock set to be released
Thursday 06 March 2014
Just when you thought the world of football attire had hit a new low with the world's first knitted boot, adidas have plumbed further depths with this all-in-one knitted boot and sock combo.
While Liverpool striker Luis Suarez will be sporting the Samba Primeknit against Manchester United for the first time at Old Trafford on 16 March, it is unclear which of football's elite will dare to be the first to wear the FS version of the boot.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Asteroid narrowly scrapes past Earth: how to watch the closest space rock for decades as it flies by
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
- 4 British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
- 5 Watch Richard Dawkins read his own hatemail: 'I hope you do get sodomised by satanic monkeys in hell'
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
Leaked documents show Ukip leaders approve NHS privatisation once it becomes more 'acceptable to the electorate'