Arsene Wenger's worst Arsenal signings
For every Van Persie there's been a Jeffers, every Henry a Wiltord
Friday 04 January 2013
Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh today completed a loan switch to West Ham, becoming just the latest striker signed by Arsene Wenger who failed to fire for the Gunners.
Here, we take a look at some of the Frenchman's other dubious attacking signings...
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Latest in Sport
Ian Herbert: Work still to do before this Liverpool can be compared to class of ’08
The worst owner in football? Vincent Tan faces fan backlash as Malky Mackay clings to Cardiff job
Bonuses for goals and top four finish as Luiz Suarez joins Premier League's top three earners
Transfer news: Tottenham Hotspur - January transfer targets
Luis Suarez: Liverpool striker ends exit speculation by signing 'long-term' contract
- 1 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police