England v Scotland: Sky Sports News reporter Nick Collins falls from ladder live on air
Incident occurs outside Wembley Stadium
In the build-up to tonight's game between England and Scotland, Sky Sports News reporter Nick Collins was filling football fans in on the injury to Michael Carrick.
However, the focus turned to his own wellbeing after he fell from a ladder positioned outside Wembley.
With the camera cutting back to Jim White in the studio, who appeared to do his utmost to keep a straight face, viewers were told: "We'll return to Wembley just as soon as Nick tells us he's okay and fit to broadcast. Stay with us."
Watch the video above.
For the latest news from Wembley, follow our live blog by CLICKING HERE.
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Latest in Sport
Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
The worst owner in football? Vincent Tan faces fan backlash as Malky Mackay clings to Cardiff job
Bonuses for goals and top four finish as Luiz Suarez joins Premier League's top three earners
Luis Suarez: Liverpool striker ends exit speculation by signing 'long-term' contract
Transfer news: Tottenham Hotspur - January transfer targets
- 1 Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 5 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'