England v Scotland: Sky Sports News reporter Nick Collins falls from ladder live on air
Incident occurs outside Wembley Stadium
In the build-up to tonight's game between England and Scotland, Sky Sports News reporter Nick Collins was filling football fans in on the injury to Michael Carrick.
However, the focus turned to his own wellbeing after he fell from a ladder positioned outside Wembley.
With the camera cutting back to Jim White in the studio, who appeared to do his utmost to keep a straight face, viewers were told: "We'll return to Wembley just as soon as Nick tells us he's okay and fit to broadcast. Stay with us."
Watch the video above.
For the latest news from Wembley, follow our live blog by CLICKING HERE.
Latest in Sport
Don't mess with me, Diego Costa warns Manchester City ahead of Chelsea clash
Florida State quarter-back Jameis Winston suspended for half-a-game for yelling 'F*** her right in the p****'
West Ham vs Liverpool match report: Reds are caught cold by hot Hammers
Aston Villa vs Arsenal team news: Alexis Sanchez incorrectly named in starting line-up as Alex Oxlade-Chamerlain called up to start
West Ham vs Liverpool player ratings: Winston Reid? Diafra Sakho? Who rated highest from the Hammers' victory?
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan in new celebrity hacking attack weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'