England v Scotland: Sky Sports News reporter Nick Collins falls from ladder live on air
Incident occurs outside Wembley Stadium
In the build-up to tonight's game between England and Scotland, Sky Sports News reporter Nick Collins was filling football fans in on the injury to Michael Carrick.
However, the focus turned to his own wellbeing after he fell from a ladder positioned outside Wembley.
With the camera cutting back to Jim White in the studio, who appeared to do his utmost to keep a straight face, viewers were told: "We'll return to Wembley just as soon as Nick tells us he's okay and fit to broadcast. Stay with us."
Watch the video above.
For the latest news from Wembley, follow our live blog by CLICKING HERE.
Latest in Sport
Mario Balotelli to Liverpool: The best memes as the internet reacts to imminent £16m transfer
Sami Khedira to Arsenal? Arsene Wenger reveals the Gunners are still in the market for defensive midfielder
Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
Manchester United transfer news: Louis van Gaal tried and failed to sign German stars Thomas Muller and Marco Reus this summer
Tracey Emin: My Life In A Column
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 A third of employers never check job applicants' qualifications, survey finds
- 4 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
- 5 Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Scottish Independence Referendum: Salmond described as 'arrogant, ambitious and dishonest' by Scottish women