Former Scotland manager Craig Brown offers his opinion on Manchester United 'target' Ryan Gauld
In conjunction with BT Sport's Life's A Pitch, we put questions from readers of The Independent to the former Scotland manager
Former Scotland manager Craig Brown has been fielding questions from readers of The Independent.
Among the subjects touched upon are Scotland's upcoming Euro 2016 campaign, Aberdeen's season and whether spoon bender Uri Geller did move that ball at Euro 96. He also discusses Ryan Gauld, who has been linked with a move to Manchester United. But not before an Independent exclusive out-take!
Watch the interview by clicking the play button above.
Join sports broadcaster Des Kelly as he hosts Life’s a Pitch Monday to Thursday at 10pm on BT Sport 1.
Latest in Sport
Radamel Falcao: 'Changes are not easy, but there are times when you have to'
Female BBC presenter receives offensive and sexist letter after she criticised level of women's sport given TV coverage and sponsorship
Premier League 2015/16 kits: Confirmed and rumoured strips from Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and others
West Brom vs Arsenal: Aaron Ramsey desperate to be back in the middle for Arsenal title challenge
Arsenal fan asks the Queen for tickets to the FA Cup final - gets a reply from Buckingham Palace
- 1 Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
- 2 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 3 Irish people are travelling home from all over the world so they can vote to legalise gay marriage
- 4 Witch doctor arrested after forcing newborn baby to walk in Indian village
- 5 Arsenal fan asks the Queen for tickets to the FA Cup final - gets a reply from Buckingham Palace
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland