Former Scotland manager Craig Brown offers his opinion on Manchester United 'target' Ryan Gauld
In conjunction with BT Sport's Life's A Pitch, we put questions from readers of The Independent to the former Scotland manager
Former Scotland manager Craig Brown has been fielding questions from readers of The Independent.
Among the subjects touched upon are Scotland's upcoming Euro 2016 campaign, Aberdeen's season and whether spoon bender Uri Geller did move that ball at Euro 96. He also discusses Ryan Gauld, who has been linked with a move to Manchester United. But not before an Independent exclusive out-take!
Watch the interview by clicking the play button above.
Join sports broadcaster Des Kelly as he hosts Life’s a Pitch Monday to Thursday at 10pm on BT Sport 1.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Gender-specific books demean all our children. So the Independent on Sunday will no longer review anything marketed to exclude either sex
- 3 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 Q&A by Simon Calder: How far could it have travelled? Who was responsible and what would their plans be? And how can a plane just vanish?
- 4 California man Christopher Viatafa surrenders to police after googling own name and discovering himself listed as ‘most wanted’
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
Ukip and Nigel Farage on course for remarkable victory in European elections
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Tony Benn was entirely ineffectual - and usually wrong
The rise of Ukip: Study warns Labour that Eurosceptic party's electoral base now 'more working class than any of the main parties'
Europeans have ‘got whiter’ due to natural selection in past 5,000 years, scientists say