Gunners go for the title at Liverpool
Saturday 27 August 2011
The manager of Arsenal, Laura Harvey, believes winning the inaugural Women's Super League title would be one of the club's biggest achievements.
They have dominated the game in recent years but they must win their last match at Liverpool tomorrow if they are to pip Birmingham. "A lot of the players would see it as a massive achievement," Harvey said. "Although some have 10 trophies, they know that this has been a tough test."
Latest in Sport
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are