In pictures: Football heroes including Kevin Keegan, George Best and Bobby Charlton given the stamp of approval
Royal Mail issue commemorative stamps to mark anniversary
Friday 08 February 2013
Royal Mail is marking the 150th anniversary of the establishing of the rules of Association Football, with a stamp issue celebrating 11 of the greatest football heroes from England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
The stamps launch on 9 May 2013, but fans can pre-order them through Royal Mail.
Click here or 'VIEW GALLERY' for a preview of the stamps...
Latest in Sport
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God