Is Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger looking younger since the arrival of Mesut Ozil?
The changing face of the Arsenal manager over 17 years with the Gunners
Wednesday 02 October 2013
With his team firing on all cylinders, Mesut Ozil and Aaron Ramsey playing sublimely, and, of course, the “dream” of a first-half against Napoli, a certain sparkle has returned to Arsene Wenger, one could even argue, a youthful glow.
But has the Arsenal manager, now 63, really reversed the ageing process? Here we look at the changing face of the Frenchman over his 17 years of triumph and despair in charge of the Gunners.
To see the Wenger gallery CLICK HERE, or click 'VIEW GALLERY'
Latest in Sport
Arsenal transfer news: Arsene Wenger says he will be 'actively involved' on deadline day... but may not buy a striker despite Giroud injury
Fernando Torres to AC Milan: Jose Mourinho talks up Mattia Destro with Torres on verge of Chelsea exit
Mario Balotelli has been 'spoken to at length' and Liverpool have ensured he lives on Merseyside rather than Manchester
Champions League draw: Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City learn group stage fate
Tottenham vs Liverpool: Hugo Lloris expects Spurs to wipe away shame of 4-0 and 5-0 defeats last season
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 Saudi Arabia executes 19 in one half of August in 'disturbing surge of beheadings'
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward