Manchester United v Arsenal: A rivalry like no other
Arsenal head to Manchester United tomorrow lunchtime with a few scores to settle.
In this fixture last season, the Gunners were walloped 8-2 in one of the most humiliating days in the club's history.
And then this summer, United came along and poached their captain and best player Robin van Persie.
As such, the match tomorrow represents a chance for Arsene Wenger and his side to enact some revenge. If things boil over, it wouldn't be the first time as this guide shows
From pizzas and penalties to punch-ups, here's our guide to many memorable moments and the war of words between Wenger and Alex Ferguson.
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Latest in Sport
Comment: David Moyes paying the price of Manchester United's virtual abstinence from top-level transfers since 2006. Can he refire their ambition?
Arsenal 1 Everton 1 match report: Gerard Deulofeu provides late sucker punch following Mesut Ozil opener
Transfer news: Manchester United will not be forced into panic buys, says David Moyes
Gerard Deulofeu - Why Barcelona chose Everton to educate their latest prodigy
Ashes 2013-14 match report: Another woeful display sees England lose to Australia by 218 runs to go down 2-0
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 5 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis