Manchester United v Manchester City: The greatest derby matches
We remember the great contests ahead of tonight's clash at Old Trafford
Manchester United and Manchester City come together tonight in a Premier League showdown at Old Trafford.
Last season's league meetings, both won by City, will loom large in United's psyche - despite the fact this season's title is practically theirs already.
United won at the Etihad earlier in the season and can complete the double with victory tonight - it would serve as payback - and assert their authority as the best club in England.
The last five games have averaged 4.6 goals - so while this match will have little bearing on where the Premier League title ends up, it promises entertainment.
Ahead of the match, we recount some of the greatest Manchester derbies...
Latest in Sport
The muddy truth of the Christmas Truce game
Alexis Sanchez video: Turns out the Arsenal forward is brilliant at playing the piano too
James Milner lives up to 'boring' tag in brilliant Manchester City Christmas video
Sir Alex Ferguson on Jose Mourinho: 'He's good looking, speaks five languages, wins everything - it's unfair'
Documentary recalling Crazy Gang's 'thuggery' has Dave Bassett up in arms
- 1 North Korean prison officers 'cooked prisoner's baby and fed it to their dogs', more horrific accounts from UN report reveal
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Mayor says there should be 'no comparison' to Ferguson
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 Isis 'did not shoot down coalition-led warplane' before capturing Jordanian pilot, says US
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever