Manchester United v Manchester City: The greatest derby matches
We remember the great contests ahead of tonight's clash at Old Trafford
Manchester United and Manchester City come together tonight in a Premier League showdown at Old Trafford.
Last season's league meetings, both won by City, will loom large in United's psyche - despite the fact this season's title is practically theirs already.
United won at the Etihad earlier in the season and can complete the double with victory tonight - it would serve as payback - and assert their authority as the best club in England.
The last five games have averaged 4.6 goals - so while this match will have little bearing on where the Premier League title ends up, it promises entertainment.
Ahead of the match, we recount some of the greatest Manchester derbies...
Latest in Sport
World Masters Athletics Championships: Meet the 95-year-olds still picking up medals
Don't mess with me, Diego Costa warns Manchester City ahead of Chelsea clash
Colombian women's cycling team kit that makes wearer appear naked is branded 'unacceptable' by UCI president
West Ham vs Liverpool match report: Reds are caught cold by hot Hammers
Aston Villa vs Arsenal team news: Alexis Sanchez incorrectly named in starting line-up as Alex Oxlade-Chamerlain called up to start
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'