Manchester United v Manchester City: The greatest derby matches
We remember the great contests ahead of tonight's clash at Old Trafford
Manchester United and Manchester City come together tonight in a Premier League showdown at Old Trafford.
Last season's league meetings, both won by City, will loom large in United's psyche - despite the fact this season's title is practically theirs already.
United won at the Etihad earlier in the season and can complete the double with victory tonight - it would serve as payback - and assert their authority as the best club in England.
The last five games have averaged 4.6 goals - so while this match will have little bearing on where the Premier League title ends up, it promises entertainment.
Ahead of the match, we recount some of the greatest Manchester derbies...
Latest in Sport
Manchester City vs Manchester United combined XI: No place for Yaya Toure... or any United defenders
EXCLUSIVE: F1 heading for eastern revolution as new team emerges from Romania
Impressive Kurt Zouma may save Chelsea millions by replacing John Terry
Daniel Sturridge injury: Liverpool striker suggests problems could be linked with 'Caribbean vibes'
Capital One Cup fifth-round draw: Chelsea meet Derby, Tottenham face Newcastle, Liverpool travel to Bournemouth
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 3 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
- 4 North Korean officials 'publicly executed for watching South Korean soap operas'
- 5 Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
Nigel Farage and Frankie Boyle clash over Andrew Lawrence's 'Mock the Week' criticism