The ban on Argentina coach Diego Maradona imposed after a foul-mouthed tirade also applies to Friday's World Cup draw, FIFA said today.
FIFA general secretary Jerome Valcke said Maradona, who has already said he would be staying away from Cape Town, would not be accredited.
"Maradona was banned from all football activities by the (FIFA) disciplinary committee for two months and that includes the World Cup draw," he said at a news conference in Cape Town on Wednesday.
FIFA imposed the ban on 15 November, also fining Maradona more than $24,000, after an outburst at the end of last month's decisive World Cup qualifier in Uruguay.
Maradona, 49, who faced a potential ban from some of his team's matches at next year's World Cup, apologised for his behaviour and showed remorse, soccer's governing body said.
He was sanctioned after an expletive-filled rant when interviewed on the touchline and produced another outburst in the post-match media conference, which was broadcast live on several television networks.