Phillipe Mexes scores incredible overhead kick: Is this goal better than Ibrahimovic's wonder strike?
View both goals below to decide which is better
Thursday 22 November 2012
AC Milan defender Phillipe Mexes scored a brilliantly executed overhead kick last night against Anderlecht in the Champions League.
The goal resembled the fourth strike by Zlatan Ibrahimovic against England last week, which has been described by some as the greatest-ever goal.
View both goals below to decide which is better and nominate other great goals by leaving a comment below.
Phillippe Mexes' wonder goal for AC Milan:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic's sensational effort against England:
Latest in Sport
World Cup 2014 draw: Daunting draw but England have nothing to lose against Uruguay, Italy and Costa Rica
World Cup 2014 draw: Greg Dyke makes 'cut throat' gesture after England are drawn in 'Group of Death'
Ashes 2013-14: Mitchell Johnson is proving England are spent force
World Cup draw 2014: England drawn with holders Spain in official Group Stage rehearsal
Arsenal vs Everton: Let loan players take on their parent clubs, says Arsène Wenger
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail