Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang as Spiderman: The best, most controversial and bizarre goal celebrations
We take a look at some of the more memorable goal celebrations
Just when you think every goal celebration must have been done, along comes another one.
With the new season only just stuttering into gear across Europe, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang quickly earns himself a place among our favourite.
After scoring Borussia Dortmund's second goal against Bayern Munich to ensure victory in the German Super Cup, the Gabon international celebrated in a rather 'comic' way.
He pulled out a Spiderman mask in celebration before being immediately replaced – presumably so he could head out and tackle crime on the streets of Germany.
So Aubameyang joins our favourite celebrations, from baby rocking to head butting, check out our collection below...
What's your favourite ever goal celebration? Let us know in the comments below.
Latest in Sport
Anthony Martial: 'It's normal Wayne Rooney doesn't know who I am..and it's up to me to justify €80m price tag'
Manchester City's transfer template offers lesson to neighbours United
Pavement The Forum, London
Arsene Wenger uses Anthony Martial's €80m move to Manchester United to defend Arsenal's transfer inactivity this summer
Louis van Gaal labelled a 'scoundrel' over Javier Hernandez penalty reaction during Manchester United win
- 1 Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
- 2 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches, it's time to act
- 5 Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches, it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up