Press Pass: Can Arsenal play 4-6-0? Have Real Madrid already surrendered the title? How far will Manchester City progress in the Champions League?
Every fortnight, we put your questions to the experts on ESPN football show, Press Pass
Thursday 27 September 2012
In a new feature for www.independent.co.uk, we ask you, the readers, to put your questions on the big issues and talking points to a panel of experts.
We've put this week's best questions to them, and you can now watch what they had to say by watching the video above.
To ask a question for the next show, simply comment below. Alternatively, send us your question via Twitter @TheIndyFootball.
ESPN Press Pass, the football discussion show that looks, daily, at the global game with a global perspective, airs at 11:30pm Monday to Friday, plus Sunday evenings. With an outstanding group of contributors - including former professionals, commentators and top journalists - the programme brings viewers a smart daily discussion with a world view on the world's game and a particular focus on football in the UK and Europe.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Kim Jong-un shows off airport designed by architect he likely had executed
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L James's Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
- 5 Facebook rainbow profile pictures likely being tracked by social network
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
Tunisia beach attack: How can British Muslims respond to the latest outrages?