Press Pass: Can Arsenal play 4-6-0? Have Real Madrid already surrendered the title? How far will Manchester City progress in the Champions League?
Every fortnight, we put your questions to the experts on ESPN football show, Press Pass
Thursday 27 September 2012
In a new feature for www.independent.co.uk, we ask you, the readers, to put your questions on the big issues and talking points to a panel of experts.
We've put this week's best questions to them, and you can now watch what they had to say by watching the video above.
To ask a question for the next show, simply comment below. Alternatively, send us your question via Twitter @TheIndyFootball.
ESPN Press Pass, the football discussion show that looks, daily, at the global game with a global perspective, airs at 11:30pm Monday to Friday, plus Sunday evenings. With an outstanding group of contributors - including former professionals, commentators and top journalists - the programme brings viewers a smart daily discussion with a world view on the world's game and a particular focus on football in the UK and Europe.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 2 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
David Cameron sets out immigration reforms: We should distrust Ukip and their 'snake-oil of simple solutions'
Ukip mocked after mistaking Westminster Cathedral – for a mosque
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police