Press Pass: Is there any hope for Manchester City? Were Arsenal right to let Andre Santos leave? Are Everton a 'half-a-season team'
Every fortnight, we put your questions to the experts on ESPN football show, Press Pass
Thursday 14 February 2013
Every fortnight, we ask you, the readers, to put your questions on the big issues and talking points to a panel of experts.
We've put this week's best questions to Dan Thomas and Robbie Earle, and you can now watch what they had to say by watching the video above.
To ask a question for the next show, simply comment below. Alternatively, send us your question via Twitter @TheIndyFootball.
ESPNFC Press Pass - the football discussion show that takes a daily look at the global game - airs at 11pm Monday to Friday, plus Sunday evenings on ESPN. Follow the show on Twitter: @ESPNPressPass
Latest in Sport
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts