Press Pass: Your questions answered - by the experts
Every fortnight, we put your questions to the experts on ESPN football show, Press Pass
Monday 24 September 2012
Every fortnight at www.independent.co.uk, we ask you, the readers, to put your questions on the big issues and talking points to a panel of experts.
The best ones will be put to a panel of contributors - former professionals, commentators and top journalists - and we will air their views and opinions in an exclusive video later this week.
To ask a question, simply comment below. Alternatively, send us your question via Twitter @TheIndyFootball.
ESPN Press Pass, the football discussion show that looks, daily, at the global game with a global perspective, airs at 11:30pm Monday to Friday, plus Sunday evenings. With an outstanding group of contributors - including former professionals, commentators and top journalists - the programme brings viewers a smart daily discussion with a world view on the world's game and a particular focus on football in the UK and Europe.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland