Sven Goran Eriksson: The hits and the missus
Wednesday 22 July 2009
Sven Goran Eriksson's career as a football manager has, lest we forget, produced a string of successes - the sort of trophy haul that made England fans delighted when he was appointed manager.
But, increasingly, his career, and personal life, has got closer and closer to soap opera, occasionally verging on farce.
Click the image on the right to launch our guide.
The move to Notts County has increased the perception of him as a man more likely to be near the cash than the glory, so how will his latest move play out?
educationTo mark International Women's Day, Sarah Brown on how charities have brought proper joined-up thinking to the delivery of education
Latest in Sport
Michael Schumacher: Ferrari president Luca Cordero di Montezemolo admits he is still in shock over accident
Jose Mourinho claims Cristiano Ronaldo and his Real Madrid team-mates spend too much time looking in the mirror
Is this the cutest pitch invasion ever? Brazil squad embrace young South African fan in heartwarming scenes after friendly match
Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez a World Cup doubt after suffering knee injury in Mexico's draw with Nigeria
World Cup 2014: So, who's on the plane to Brazil?
- 1 The future of sex: The first female condoms were derided, mistrusted and shunned - but will their modern counterparts catch on?
- 2 South African rhino finally put down after roaming Kruger park for days with horn hacked off and bullet in brain
- 3 Study suggests that 'gaydars' are real - at least for women
- 4 Man stabbed with Legend of Zelda Master Sword in serious condition
- 5 First clip of Outkast's Andre 3000 in Jimi Hendrix biopic All Is By My Side emerges
Apple's Tim Cook: Business isn’t just about making profit
Thousands of young people forced to go without food after benefits wrongly stopped under 'draconian' new sanctions regime
Ukraine crisis: New navy chief 'defects' and surrenders Crimean HQ as Putin claims ultranationalists forced intervention
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'