The 10 richest English footballers
Goal.com have released their annual rich list
The 50 wealthiest footballers in the world have been revealed by goal.com in their annual rich list.
David Beckham, currently plying his trade in France with PSG, remains the wealthiest of all with a staggering fortune of £175m.
But who are the 10 wealthiest English players?
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Those included in goal.com's countdown include only active football players while the figures have been derived from their identifiable wealth. Goal.com attempts to measure only identifiable assets including salaries, length of contract, bonuses, endorsement and sponsorship deals, accounts filed at Companies House, properties and other business interests. Most of the player information has been sourced from public sources such as company accounts lodged in Companies House or international equivalents.
Latest in Sport
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget