The 10 richest footballers in the Premier League
Goal.com have released their annual rich list
The 50 wealthiest footballers in the world have been revealed by goal.com in their annual rich list.
David Beckham, currently plying his trade in France with PSG, remains the wealthiest of all with a staggering fortune of £175m.
But who are the 10 wealthiest players in the Premier League?
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Those included in goal.com's countdown include only active football players while the figures have been derived from their identifiable wealth. Goal.com attempts to measure only identifiable assets including salaries, length of contract, bonuses, endorsement and sponsorship deals, accounts filed at Companies House, properties and other business interests. Most of the player information has been sourced from public sources such as company accounts lodged in Companies House or international equivalents.
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
The Google future, including microphones in every ceiling and data sent directly to your brain
Latest in Sport
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Council bans use of word ‘Commie’ – but ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are fine
- 3 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent