The 10 richest footballers in the Premier League
Goal.com have released their annual rich list
The 50 wealthiest footballers in the world have been revealed by goal.com in their annual rich list.
David Beckham, currently plying his trade in France with PSG, remains the wealthiest of all with a staggering fortune of £175m.
But who are the 10 wealthiest players in the Premier League?
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Those included in goal.com's countdown include only active football players while the figures have been derived from their identifiable wealth. Goal.com attempts to measure only identifiable assets including salaries, length of contract, bonuses, endorsement and sponsorship deals, accounts filed at Companies House, properties and other business interests. Most of the player information has been sourced from public sources such as company accounts lodged in Companies House or international equivalents.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Liam Gallagher brands Kanye West 'utter s**t' during BRIT Awards performance
- 2 Isis burns thousands of books and rare manuscripts from Mosul's libraries
- 3 People who sleep more than eight hours are more likely to have a stroke, research shows
- 4 Kanye West climbs on table at Nando's to crowd chants of 'Yeezus' before Brit Awards 2015 performance of 'All Day'
- 5 New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Oscars 2015: Birdman beats Boyhood as Eddie Redmayne and Patricia Arquette win big - as it happened
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit