The 20 most shocking moments of the 2013/14 Premier League season
From sackings to ill-advised tweets and appointing work experience kids to headbutts, it's been a vintage season
Another Premier League season is nearly over, and most would agree it's been a terrifically entertaining campaign.
But as well as a thrilling title race, a 'miracle' at the bottom of the table and some exceptional football, as is always the case, there have been some moments to forget for those involved.
So here, we look back across the season and remember the moments that even Arsene Wenger couldn't fail to miss and left onlookers as bewildered as David Moyes.
Check out the gallery below for our 20 most most shocking moments of the season...
Which were your favourite moments of the season? Let us know in the comments below...
Latest in Sport
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests