The 20 most shocking moments of the 2013/14 Premier League season
From sackings to ill-advised tweets and appointing work experience kids to headbutts, it's been a vintage season
Another Premier League season is nearly over, and most would agree it's been a terrifically entertaining campaign.
But as well as a thrilling title race, a 'miracle' at the bottom of the table and some exceptional football, as is always the case, there have been some moments to forget for those involved.
So here, we look back across the season and remember the moments that even Arsene Wenger couldn't fail to miss and left onlookers as bewildered as David Moyes.
Check out the gallery below for our 20 most most shocking moments of the season...
Which were your favourite moments of the season? Let us know in the comments below...
Latest in Sport
NFL player Marshawn Lynch answers every question in post-game interview with 'Yeah'
Manchester United named Premier League's loudest fans despite late push by Chelsea according to 'Smart Meter' app
WWE Survivor Series 2014: What time does the event start? And full card
Chelsea vs West Brom: Jose Mourinho turns on ‘Dr Sergio Ramos’ in Spanish spat
Prince Harry leads the congratulations for Lewis Hamilton in Abu Dhabi, calling him 'an absolute legend' as he crossed the finish line
- 1 Lego letter from the 1970s still offers a powerful message to parents 40 years later
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Green Party Caroline Lucas interview: 'We could be on the edge of something very big'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict