The football money league - did your club make it into the top 20?
Deloitte release annual findings
Deloitte have released their annual football money league, ranking clubs based on their revenue last season.
While the top two sides, Real Madrid and Barcelona, may hail from Spain, clubs in England have fared strongly.
Five of the top 10 come from the Premier League while another two make it into the top 20.
Here, we take a look at the top 10 sides in the football money league, plus those English teams that made it into the top 20.
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Latest in Sport
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests