The greatest League Cup shocks
Defeat for Arsenal in the Capital One Cup will go down as one of the great giant killings
Arsenal's defeat to League Two side Bradford will go down as one of the greatest cup upsets of all-time.
Three divisions and 65 places separate the two sides, yet on the night, nothing could - so it went to penalties. It was Thomas Vermaelan's spot-kick which pinged off the post on a freezing night in Yorkshire that sparked euphoric scenes.
For Arsenal, it was a moment that will be impossible to forget.
While it is the FA Cup that is most synonymous with giant killings, over the years the League Cup has provided some real shocks.
Here we look at some of the most memorable...
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide
Latest in Sport
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'does not see a problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 A third of employers never check job applicants' qualifications, survey finds
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile
Disgusting, frustrating, but intriguing: how the country really feels about its politicians