The greatest League Cup shocks
Defeat for Arsenal in the Capital One Cup will go down as one of the great giant killings
Arsenal's defeat to League Two side Bradford will go down as one of the greatest cup upsets of all-time.
Three divisions and 65 places separate the two sides, yet on the night, nothing could - so it went to penalties. It was Thomas Vermaelan's spot-kick which pinged off the post on a freezing night in Yorkshire that sparked euphoric scenes.
For Arsenal, it was a moment that will be impossible to forget.
While it is the FA Cup that is most synonymous with giant killings, over the years the League Cup has provided some real shocks.
Here we look at some of the most memorable...
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide
Latest in Sport
Ireland v England Six Nations match preview: What time does it start and where can I watch it?
Chelsea vs Tottenham combined XI: Hugo Lloris or Thibaut Courtois? Willian or Christian Eriksen? Who makes the final cut?
Manchester United vs Sunderland match report: Wayne Rooney scores twice but referee Roger East sends off Wes Brown instead of John O'Shea
Manchester United player ratings: Just how bad was Angel Di Maria to be withdrawn at half-time?
Brock Lesnar fuels speculation over his WWE future with appearance at UFC event
- 1 Michelle Rodriguez: Fast & Furious actor apologises after telling 'minorities' to stop taking on 'white' roles
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face the death penalty
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'