The treble chasers: Arsenal and Manchester City join Barcelona and Bayern Munich among eight teams who can still win the lot
A look at the European teams that can win their league, domestic cup and top it off with the Champions League
Monday 17 February 2014
As the Champions League gets ready to burst back into life this week, we have a look at which of Europe’s elite teams still have the chance of completing a treble.
Sides from around the continent will go head-to-head once again in the Round of 16 of Europe’s top competition and eight of the teams still involved are in contention to lift the league, cup and Champion League trophies.
So what exactly do each team have to do to reach the momentous milestone?
We take a look at the contenders hoping to emulate the likes of the 1999 Manchester United team and Bayern Munich’s feat last season.
Simply click through the guide below...
Read more: Jesus Navas confident he can beat Barcelona again
No team has been better equipped that Man City to beat Barca
Flamini confident Arsenal can beat Bayern Munich
Latest in Sport
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men