Thierry Henry, Luis Suarez, Robbie Fowler and the best, bizarre and controversial goal celebrations
A look at some of the more memorable ways a goal has been celebrated
Thierry Henry's recent goal celebrations have seen the former Arsenal striker trending on Twitter.
The New York Red Bulls striker has taken to nonchalantly leaning on the goal post after finding the back of the net - leading to photoshopped images of the pose appearing in bizarre guises, including with the leaning tower of Pisa, Muhammad Ali and throttling Tottenham Hotspur’s cockerel.
In light of Henry's celebration, we take a look at some of the best, most bizarre and controversial goal celebrations.
Click HERE or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Latest in Sport
Kevin Pietersen saga: Chris Gayle offers untimely reminder of absent friend
Ashley Cole and Luke Shaw rise to the bait to deny they are the rumoured 'gay England footballer'
Former British tennis No 1 Elena Baltacha told she has liver cancer
West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United: Is Wayne Rooney really in Robin van Persie’s way at United?
Robin van Persie: Manchester United manager David Moyes a 'little bit surprised' after striker plays 90 minutes for Netherlands day after being sick
- 1 To those who can’t see the point of International Women’s Day: you are the very reason it exists
- 2 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Too upsetting? Academy members voted for Oscar-winning 12 Years A Slave 'without watching it'
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it
Apple's Tim Cook: Business isn’t just about making profit
Thousands of young people forced to go without food after benefits wrongly stopped under 'draconian' new sanctions regime
Ukraine crisis: New navy chief 'defects' and surrenders Crimean HQ as Putin claims ultranationalists forced intervention
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast