Thierry Henry, Luis Suarez, Robbie Fowler and the best, bizarre and controversial goal celebrations
A look at some of the more memorable ways a goal has been celebrated
Thierry Henry's recent goal celebrations have seen the former Arsenal striker trending on Twitter.
The New York Red Bulls striker has taken to nonchalantly leaning on the goal post after finding the back of the net - leading to photoshopped images of the pose appearing in bizarre guises, including with the leaning tower of Pisa, Muhammad Ali and throttling Tottenham Hotspur’s cockerel.
In light of Henry's celebration, we take a look at some of the best, most bizarre and controversial goal celebrations.
Click HERE or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Latest in Sport
Manchester City vs Bayern Munich: Why Xabi Alonso is just the sort of player Manuel Pellegrini needs at City
Phil Hughes head injury: Australian batsman critically ill after being hit on head by bouncer
Sam Wallace: Players of Suarez’s standing just don’t sign for clubs like Liverpool
Lionel Messi transfer news: Manuel Pellegrini dismisses £200m Manchester City move for Barcelona star as 'rumours and only rumours'
Manchester United named Premier League's loudest fans despite late push by Chelsea according to 'Smart Meter' app
- 1 Turkish President: 'Equality between men and women is against nature'
- 2 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Bill Cosby: Isn’t it obvious why his accusers have stayed silent up until now?
- 5 Isis propaganda image showing 'abuse of Muslim woman by soldiers' is actually taken from Hungarian porn film
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services