Tottenham Hotspur manager candidates: Who will replace Andre Villas-Boas?
Fabio Capello, Michael Laudrup and Tim Sherwood in the mix
Tottenham have parted company with Andre Villas-Boas, and now the search begins for his replacement.
Spurs may look for a stop-gap to take them through the current campaign, or go straight for their top candidate. Here, we take a look at who could soon be in the still warm hot-seat at White Hart Lane.
Latest in Sport
When is the earliest Liverpool can WIN the Premier League title?
Norwich 2 Liverpool 3 match report: Liverpool go five points clear of Chelsea at top of Premier League table on day Luis Suarez hits goal number 30
Luis Suarez and the 'Easter miracle': Liverpool striker shows both sides as he reaches 30 Premier League goals but play acts yet again
David Moyes says Manchester United passed 'brilliantly', despite 2-0 defeat to Everton
Liverpool: Three remaining fixtures - can they remain on top of the Premier League table?
- 1 ‘Leeds is on fire’: Huge chemical-fuelled blaze on Armley industrial estate leads to hazardous smoke warning for city
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Queen turns 88: David Bailey captures another side of the Queen in birthday portrait
- 4 Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
- 5 Criminals ‘using unmanned drones and infrared cameras to find illegal cannabis farms’ – and then steal from the growers
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
An open letter to Nigel Farage: you may smile, but I am not seduced
'Sinful': Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy comes under attack
Nigel Farage: I’m taking on the status quo, and the Establishment’s fighting back
Ukip leader Nigel Farage defends 'racist' anti-immigration EU election posters