Vote: The best Arsenal goals under Wenger
Monday 13 September 2010
Arsenal passed 1000 league goals under the stewardship of Arsene Wenger at the weekend as they demolished Bolton 4-1.
Here, we remember six of the best. Have your say in our poll (right) and let us know which is your favourite.
v Leicester City (a), Aug 27, 1997 (d 3-3)
Sublime first touch and a right-foot finish.
v Everton (h), May 3, 1998 (w 4-0)
Decisive strike helped to seal title.
v Chelsea (a), Oct 23, 1999 (w 3-2)
Shot from impossible angle to seal treble.
v Newcastle Utd (a), March 2, 2002 (w 2-0)
Span Nikos Dabizas and stroked home.
v Tottenham (h), Nov 16, 2002 (w 3-0)
Found net after run from inside own half.
v Liverpool (h), April 9, 2004 (w 4-2)
A 50-yard slalom through Reds defence.
Latest in Sport
Hector Bellerin: How saying no to Barcelona paid off for Bellerin - and Arsenal
Paul Scholes column: With Premier League over for another year, here are my end of season awards
'I am the president of everybody': What Sepp Blatter said after winning re-election as Fifa president
Fifa bomb threat: Swiss authorities confirm a bomb threat has been made at the Fifa Congress
Michel Platini to consider pulling England and other Uefa members out of the World Cup if Sepp Blatter wins Fifa election
- 1 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 2 Maisie Williams has an excellent message for one confused fan
- 3 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Tampon tax scrapped in Canada after petition convinces conservative government
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'