We want your questions: Do you have something to ask former Manchester United and Newcastle winger Keith Gillespie?
In conjunction with BT Sport's Life's A Pitch, we're offering readers an exclusive chance to put their questions to the former Northern Ireland international
Monday 07 October 2013
After coming through the ranks at Manchester United, Gillespie went on to enjoy a long and varied career, taking in clubs including Newcastle, Blackburn Rovers and Sheffield United. The former Northern Ireland international hasn't stopped yet either, with the 38-year-old currently playing for Longford Town in the League of Ireland.
Do you have a question for Keith - perhaps on the current situation at one of his former clubs? If so, simply use the comment form below and we'll put the best ones to him before airing his answers in an exclusive video later this week.
Join sports broadcaster Des Kelly as he hosts Life’s a Pitch Monday to Thursday at 10pm on BT Sport 1.
Latest in Sport
Sami Khedira to Arsenal: Midfield omitted from Real Madrid squad for Spanish Super Cup
Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
Angel Di Maria latest: Manchester United target is Real Madrid's 'best player', says Diego Simeone
Manchester United transfer news: Louis van Gaal tried and failed to sign German stars Thomas Muller and Marco Reus this summer
Tracey Emin: My Life In A Column
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
- 4 Kajieme Powell: Missouri police release video footage of second man killed by officers
- 5 Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Scottish Independence Referendum: Salmond described as 'arrogant, ambitious and dishonest' by Scottish women