Win VIP tickets to see Arsenal v Blackburn
Wednesday 30 March 2011
We’ve teamed up with BT Vision to offer one lucky winner a pair of tickets to see Arsenal take on Blackburn Rovers on 2 April. The winner will enjoy hospitality and a prime view of the action.
This competition has now closed.
BT believe that the beautiful game deserves a beautiful price and customers with one of their selected TV, broadband and calls packages can now order Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports 2 on BT Vision. BT Vision is TV on demand; you decide what you want to watch and when you want to watch it*. For more information visit www.bt.com/telly
The prize is non-negotiable. Competition closes at 12pm 1 April 2011. For full terms and conditions click here
*To get BT Vision you need to have BT Total Broadband with a fast-enough line, a BT Home Hub, and a Vision+ box . Freeview requires a suitable aerial and coverage (www.freeview.co.uk). Charges apply for on-demand content. Some Vision TV Packages have a 12-month minimum term. Conditions apply.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture