You Write the Caption - 02/08/13
Win a bottle of wine
Friday 02 August 2013
Ronaldo: "Does this make me Batman?"
Yasiel: "It sure doesn't make you Robben”
Congratulations to LukeU for the winning caption, above.
The winner will be contacted by personal message through whichever social networking site they used to comment. Terms and conditions apply.
Just for your information, here's the real caption: Real Madrid player Cristiano Ronaldo and Yasiel Puig #66 of the Los Angeles Dodgers attend a game between the Dodgers and the New York Yankees on July 31, 2013 at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, Caifornia. (Jon Soohoo/Los Angeles Dodgers/Getty Images)
Latest in Sport
- 1 British tourists 'murdered' in Thailand: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 2 Vivienne Westwood says 'Yes' to Scottish Independence by declaring: 'I hate England'
- 3 Welcome to Cameroon, where drinking Baileys can lead to imprisonment
- 4 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 5 Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
Salmond accused of laughing off national debt with ‘what are they going to do: invade?’ joke