You're fired: Michael Appleton and the shortest managerial reigns
Michael Appleton ousted as Blackburn Rovers manager after 15 games in charge
Michael Appleton has been fired by Blackburn Rovers - just 67 days after taking charge at Ewood Park.
Owners of football clubs are notoriously trigger-happy, and incredibly, many among this collection of managers lasted less time than Appleton - including his predecessor.
Click here or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
Latest in Sport
Anthony Martial transfer: Martial arts not in doubt but £36m is huge gamble by Manchester United
Tokyo 2020 Olympics logo scrapped amid fears of plagiarism
Arjen Robben to Manchester United: Bayern Munich winger linked with Old Trafford, but deal highly unlikely
Arsenal transfer news: Gunners fans devastated as they become only team in top 5 European leagues not to sign outfield player
David De Gea: Manchester United goalkeeper's £29m move to Real Madrid off - because paperwork 'not done in time'
- 1 If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 2 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 3 Idris Elba is ‘too street’ to play 007, says James Bond author
- 4 Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
- 5 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
UN investigating British Government over human rights abuses caused by IDS welfare reforms