Antolin Alcaraz and Albert Crusat missing for Wigan's trip to Swansea
Friday 19 October 2012
Wigan will be without defender Antolin Alcaraz and winger Albert Crusat for tomorrow's Barclays Premier League trip to Swansea.
Alcaraz has not played since the Capital One Cup win over Nottingham Forest at the end of August because of a groin injury and is likely to be out for another couple of weeks, while Crusat has a knee problem.
Latics boss Roberto Martinez will also monitor Maynor Figueroa and Jean Beausejour closely after their long international trips with Honduras and Chile respectively.
Provisional squad: Al Habsi, Pollitt, Caldwell, Ramis, Figueroa, Beausejour, Boyce, McCarthy, McArthur, Maloney, Kone, Boselli, Gomez, Watson, Jones, McManaman, Fyvie, Lopez, Miyaichi, Mustoe, Golobart, Stam, Di Santo.
Geoffrey Macnab reviews American Hustle, also starring Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper
Michelle Nijhuis' daughter insists (s)he is, and she learnt a valuable lesson on gender in books
news Opponents claim it would stop performers such as Beyonce and Madonna appearing on TV
newsFormer soldier taped 33 of the animals to the floor and then stamped on them one by one
It takes a platoon of chefs, litres of brandy and rum, and almost 100kg of dried fruit
food + drink
Latest in Sport
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile