Arsenal defender Bacary Sagna faces late fitness test ahead of Swansea match
Premier League team news
Friday 30 November 2012
Arsenal right-back Bacary Sagna is doubtful for tomorrow's Barclays Premier League clash with Swansea because of a foot injury.
Forwards Theo Walcott (ankle) and Lukas Podolski (virus) will also be assessed.
Defender Laurent Koscielny (thigh) is set for a spell on the sidelines, while defender Andre Santos (stomach muscle) and midfielder Abou Diaby (thigh) continue their rehabilitation.
Provisional Squad: Szczesny, Vermaelen, Mertesacker, Sagna, Gibbs, Cazorla, Ramsey, Wilshere, Arteta, Walcott, Giroud, Mannone, Coquelin, Gervinho, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jenkinson, Arshavin, Djourou.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Sabrina Corgatelli: US hunting tourist posts picture of herself with dead giraffe after Cecil the lion outrage
- 2 Katie Hopkins reveals fear she will die during brain surgery to cure epilepsy
- 3 Edward Heath 'child sex abuse' allegation: Investigation to be held into Wiltshire police handling of alleged claim in the 1990s
- 4 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 5 Tom Cruise: Reporters banned from asking actor about Scientology
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality