Ahead of the Premier League meeting between Arsenal and Leicester, we pick out 10 match facts using our free football app - Independent Football Live.
- Alexis Sanchez has scored 4 goals in his 3 PL games against Leicester
- Theo Walcott has scored in both of his PL appearances against Leicester
- Arsenal have won 12 and lost none of the last 18 PL matches against Leicester
- Arsenal have won their last 8 home PL meetings with Leicester
- 3 of the 4 players to have had a hand in 20+ goals in the PL this season will play in this match - Riyad Mahrez (24), Jamie Vardy (21) and Mesut Ozil (20)
- Only Barcelona (10) have won more penalties in the top 5 European Leagues this season than Leicester (9)
- Only WBA (21.7%) have played a higher proportion of their passes long than Leicester (20.9%) in the PL this season, while Arsenal have played the lowest proportion long (9.3%)
- The Gunners have scored a league-low 32.1% of their clear-cut chances in the PL in 2016-16
- Leicester have names an unchanged starting XI in their last 5 PL games; the last team to name the same starting XI in 6 successive PL matches was Arsenal in May 2015
- On the last 11 occasions that Arsenal have faced a team that was top of the PL, they have won just once (D4 L6) and scored only 4 goals (conceding 18)
For more pre-match build-up, including head-to-head statistics, past results and player comparisons download Independent Football Live by clicking here. The app, which is available on both Android and Apple devices, includes live scores, in-game stats, breaking news, videos and push notifications. It also provides fantastic visual statistics and animated goal maps among many other features, making it one of the best football apps available. And it's not just the Premier League we have covered, the same great coverage is available for the Champions League, Europa League, FA Cup and League Cup.