Balotelli open to Napoli move in the future
Thursday 14 October 2010
Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has not ruled out the possibility of playing for Napoli in the future.
The 20-year-old has yet to start a game for City following his summer switch from Inter Milan after picking up a knee injury in the Europa League victory against FC Timisoara in Romania.
Speaking to Radio Radio, he said: "Me in Napoli? Now I'm a Manchester City player and I feel fine in England.
"But for the future, I never say never. In the summer, I spent a week in Naples and the affection I received from people was incredible.
"I'll keep the people of Naples in my heart and I wish them all the best. Napoli is a great team and I feel that this will really be a great season, I wish them sincere good luck."
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
Latest in Sport
Roy Keane omits Paul Scholes, Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs from 'greatest' Manchester United team
Ian Herbert: England need to learn from Aussies and master art of avoiding ‘the creep’ so they can keep winning when they are winning
Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira relive the rivalry - after a shared ice cream in Warsaw
Ashes 2013-14 match report: Alastair Cook future in jeopardy after another woeful display sees England lose to Australia by 218 runs to go down 2-0
Manchester United player ratings: The best (and worst) performers for David Moyes during the season so far
- 1 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 2 Exercise most effective lifestyle choice for preventing dementia, researchers say
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent