Blackburn fans' 24-hour protest at Ewood
Thursday 12 January 2012
Blackburn Rovers fans have called off their truce with the struggling club's owners and are planning a 24-hour demonstration outside Ewood Park from tomorrow.
Supporters halted protests against owners Venky's and manager Steve Kean on 3 December but now say the club have not kept a promise to hold a meeting to discuss their concerns.
Fans are holding two marches to Ewood Park, ahead of Saturday's match against Fulham, while 200-300 fans are set to protest outside the ground from 10am tomorrow until Saturday.
tvSteven Moffat reveals the actor was dying to take on the role of the Time Lord and says he is excited to see what he will do with the character
Latest in Sport
World Cup 2014: Football Manager developers predict the team of the tournament - but which England player makes it into the XI?
Roy Keane omits Paul Scholes, Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs from 'greatest' Manchester United team
Gareth Bale puts five-bedroom Essex mansion up for sale at £2.2m following £86m switch from Tottenham to Real Madrid
Former England captain Mick Mills 'turned a blind eye' to initiation ceremony abuse at Stoke City, which included sexual assault dubbed 'The Glove'
Manchester United player ratings: The best (and worst) performers for David Moyes during the season so far
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial sign language interpreter was a 'fake'
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial