Boaz Myhill may replace Ben Foster for West Brom's clash with Wigan
Friday 09 November 2012
West Brom goalkeeper Boaz Myhill is on stand-by to play his first senior game for the club in 21 months in the Barclays Premier League clash at Wigan tomorrow.
Myhill will step in if number one Ben Foster fails to recover from a recurring groin problem which resulted in him seeing a specialist in Germany yesterday.
Key midfielder James Morrison will be available should he suffer no adverse reaction on returning to training after missing the 2-0 home win against Southampton on Monday with a hamstring injury.
Provisional squad: Foster, Myhill, Daniels, Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Tamas, Dawson, Jara Reyes, Popov, Ridgewell, Mulumbu, Yacob, Brunt Dorrans, Morrison, El Ghanassy, Gera, Fortune, Odemwingie, Lukaku, Long, Rosenberg.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture