Cardiff City 0-1 Tottenham Hotspur: Player ratings aggregator
We take in the player ratings from across the national newspapers so you can see how your team really got on this weekend
A last-gasp strike from Paulinho ensured Spurs came away from the long trip to Wales with three valuable points despite the heroics from David Marshall in the home goal. Andre Villas-Boas’ side now sit in second place in the Premier League table having conceded just one goal in five games.
For the definitive player ratings, CLICK HERE or click 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide.
How the player ratings aggregator works...
We collate the player rating scores from across the national newspapers (where available) to produce an average for every Premier League starting player who featured over the weekend.
Latest in Sport
Radamel Falcao: 'Changes are not easy, but there are times when you have to'
Female BBC presenter receives offensive and sexist letter after she criticised level of women's sport given TV coverage and sponsorship
Premier League 2015/16 kits: Confirmed and rumoured strips from Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and others
West Brom vs Arsenal: Aaron Ramsey desperate to be back in the middle for Arsenal title challenge
Arsenal fan asks the Queen for tickets to the FA Cup final - gets a reply from Buckingham Palace
- 1 Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
- 2 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 3 Group of students refused entry to Leicester nightclub 'because they are black'
- 4 Irish people are travelling home from all over the world so they can vote to legalise gay marriage
- 5 Arsenal fan asks the Queen for tickets to the FA Cup final - gets a reply from Buckingham Palace
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland