Cesc Fabregas fine after car accident
Monday 04 April 2011
Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas was unhurt after being involved in a minor car accident this morning, the club have confirmed.
The 23-year-old Spain midfielder had the collision on the way to training, but there were no serious issues with neither party requiring hospital treatment.
An Arsenal club spokesman confirmed: "Cesc was involved in a minor car accident on his way to training this morning.
"After the incident, Cesc made his way to our training ground in London Colney and took part in a training session as normal.
"The Police are fully aware of the incident."
Fabregas has just returned from an injury lay-off, having missed two matches after a reoccurrence of his hamstring problem.
Latest in Sport
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc